Friday, September 28, 2012

Morning Thinking with My Circle

It's so awesome how God puts people in your life for a reason, even done to the minor details you didn't think you needed. He equips you with gifts to shine His light to others, too. 
I thank Him for a friend who can listen to what I have to say without judging me or seeing me differently, friends that I can laugh with, a friend that I can cry to, friends that never leave my side, friends to talk to, friends to pray over and with, friends that I can encourage, family that will love me unconditionally, friends that can keep me accountable.

And it all makes sense because all these things I find in my friends and family are things that the Father is. He is all-loving, unconditional, without judging our past, leading, humorous (that's for sure!), always there, never failing, never leading me astray. 

God is good and I hope we all rest in that truth today.

No comments:

Post a Comment