Friday, September 14, 2012

#college #Anderson #happylittlegirl


I'm blessed with the best mom ever!

Blessing Ring<3

Best Friends. Hands down.


Me eating yogurt?!


LOVE AND NEED HER TOO MUCH.

By Grace Alone

#roomieluvin


dinner. at the caf.

Yay for Steven Furtick and Cookout!

My sweet RA <3

Clemson Game Day!






I'm currently sitting on the floor in my dorm, studying, listening to Savior King by Hillsong Worship on a Friday night. I've officially reached lame, college-kid status.

School is going great. On some days, my Old Testament class trips me up and I walk out wondering what the heck I'm doing with my life. I feel so stupid in there sometimes. I don't know the right answers. But I know God is sovereign and that He is good. Holding firm on that promise.

I really, really love Anderson. I love everything about it. The people here are so nice, even the upperclassmen. They've made the transition far easier than I would have ever dreamed. I love the classes (on most days). I love the campus. I love, love, LOVE campus worship. Chapel is great and BCM is incredible. 

God is doing so much more than I could've thought. He is totally huge. I never realized how big He was and how all over everything He really is. He's over everything, literally. There is no place that I can go that He won't be and there is no relationship that I can encounter that wasn't first predetermined by Him. I'm meeting great friends and smiling a lot and being so genuinely happy.

I finally feel myself. I feel like I can do me. I never realized I wasn't doing me, but obviously I wasn't. I feel so full now. God is just dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment