Friday, October 5, 2012

Woah, my life.

Man, it's been a whole week! This has definitely 
been the craziest week of college yet.

Ever get that feeling like you're drowning? Like there's no way you can catch up? Yeah, story of my life.

I'm not even totally sure what to blog about now, because I feel like so much has happened. So I'll just ramble, bear with me.

I definitely felt the weight of college this week. It's been assignment after assignment after paper  after speech after test after book after reading. It's been the week from Hell, no doubt.

Something I kind of dealt with today was a very humbling experience. I was freaking out about my tuition payment. It was supposed to go through today and my money wasn't in my account. All day, I was so stressed, waiting on my parents to deposit the money.

And then I hit a hard reality. Brenna, do you really have that little faith that you're going to count God out like that?

Yeah. Ouch. I kind of suck a lot, haha. But really. God would not call me to something like Anderson and then bail out on me. If He wants me here, He'll provide in every way possible. I took a look at myself and I was forced to ask my, "how can you have such small faith?"
When big things come, when things that don't really pertain to me happen, it's easy for me to say "God has a plan. He'll provide. Don't stress." But when something big is happening to me, I freak out. 

I have no doubt that I cause God some migraines. Probably daily. How is it that He loves me still?

So I'm working on that. Working on have a bigger, less shallow faith. Working on staying around to see His kingdom unfold before I get so caught up in mine. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

Prayer Time: Dear Lord, I just want to thank you for all that you are and for all that you're making me into. Thank you for loving me, the so unlovable one. Thank you for mercy and grace and for forgiving me when I doubt you. I know you'll provide. I pray that you help me to rest solely on that promise. You are good. It's in Jesus' name I pray, amen.



ANDDDDDDDD here's some pictures to catch ya'll up on the last few weeks of my life-







No comments:

Post a Comment