Thursday, January 15, 2015

I MOVED

hello and hello.

I've moved.

It is with much sadness that I say that, but the time has come. andwhateverthisis is now on wordpress.  I'll keep this blog active (because I'll probably need to read my own words often), but I needed something new and this was it.

thank you so much to my faithful readers over the, literally, years.  I'm abundantly thankful for you guys and for this place.  I made this place home through many changes and trials and tears and all.  Thank you to those of you that stuck with me with it.

BUT now you can move with me!  I'm now here andwhateverthisis.wordpress.com and I'd love for you to come over there with me.  stalk, subscribe, and hear all my things.

thanks again for being rocking. onward, we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment