Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Keep On Keepin' On

My life is a zoo, haha.

I'm about to lose my head. School and friends and God and papers and speeches.

Thank God that when I'm so flaky He isn't. The only thing that is helping me get through ANYTHING is knowing that He is constant. God is working in the midst of my trial and my craziness.

One thing I'm kind of going through lately is dealing with a friend that isn't a Christian. In God's divine timing, evangelism groups started last Wednesday night, so I am learning more about how to minister to people that are different than me. But it's freaking scary, if I can be honest. It's hard approaching that. I know that God will work regardless of how well I "witness" to others, but it is intimidating.

Anyhow. With this person, I see their burdens so, so clearly. This person's life breaks my heart because I was there three short years ago.  I have changed so much since that, PRAISE GOD FOR THAT. So it is hard to watch said person go through life with Jesus.

Prayer Time: God, I pray that I would boldly proclaim Your name. I pray that you would give me confidence, wisdom, encouragement, and understanding to do Your will. Thank you for your love and mercy. God, that You would even pick me to speak to someone about You blows my mind, so I pray that you would just be glorified in that. Thank You for trusting and loving me, even when I doubt and leave You.





By the way, my car is dead and gone :(






God is still good.

Luke 12:25- "'Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?'"

Ephesians 3:20-21- "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment